a day in the life of ...

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Laziness and apathy in 2008

I don't know what it is about this year that is making me so lazy. So far as of today, I've only been to about 2 shows. Granted January and February are usually slow months for shows, but realistically I did bail on a couple of shows that I probably could of went to. Somehow this apathy even extends to upcoming shows. Maybe it is a lack of commitment or more laziness, but I have even missed a couple of pre-sales that 2007 me would have been all over. Which leaves me the trepidatious task of finding a ticket broker before the shows (yes, I've slept on more than one), and trying to convince him (or her, but I'm assuming they're more rare) to sell me a decent ticket for more or less face.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home