a day in the life of ...

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Mesa Luna closes down.

Well looks like the Mesa Luna is no longer putting on shows. Islands is cancelled. This is a pretty big blow to the all-ages scene. As far as I can tell the next small all ages club will probably be WISE hall. On the plus side it has a better stage, but the sound system is not as good. Other alternatives I guess would be the Ukraine Center. Well whatever, I'm 21+ I can see shows wherever the hell I want. Besides I like going to shows where the stage isn't cluttered with girls jackets and kids aren't dancing on the stage.

bands i've seen at ML:
arcade fire, three inches of blood, blood brothers, isis, these arms are snakes, death from above 1979, comeback kid, figure four, converge, dillinger escape plan, terror, cursed, red light sting, murder by death, against me!, pretty girls make graves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home